If you require design assistance, our corrugated packaging experts will assist you at no charge. Vantage Boxes offers custom corrugated boxes at wholesale costs too. Customers frequently utilize corrugated interlock boxes to save packing materials, lowering package costs. Whether it’s a heavy object or a delicate item, we always want to keep our products safe. And when it comes to shipping or transportation, we always take a step back because we don’t want to risk damaging any vital or expensive products.
However, you can now have a secure and stress-free shipment. And because these interlock boxes meet all of your needs, they have a correctly placed flap that is interlocked and enables a smooth product transport, all of your stuff will be delivered door-to-door. These boxes are produced using the highest quality raw materials on the market.
Features of Corrugated Interlock Boxes
Interlocking storage containers are fairly common nowadays because of the qualities that make people’s lives easier when it comes to storing supplies and preventing food from spoiling. The features of these lock and seal boxes are numerous, but here are a few of the most notable ones:
- Perfect Sealing: These airtight containers offer two of the most striking features: hollow cylinder silicon and interlocking on all four sides, which allows the container to be locked twice. As a result, it presents itself as a container with exceptional sealing capability when compared to other brands.
- Durable: The lid wings are patent technology, which blocks the entire container, and makes it extremely robust. Vantage Boxes guarantee that the container can be opened and closed 3 million times; in addition, these containers can endure extreme temperatures such as freezing and defrosting. And because of these uses will benefit greatly as a result of this.
- Additional Space: These lock and seal containers are specifically designed to save space because they may be stored in a developing stage or stacked upward. As a result, you’ll have more room in your refrigerator, house, or business.
Picking Up the Right Wall Thickness for Corrugated Interlock Boxes
Corrugated packaging is available with a variety of wall thicknesses. Sometimes you just need a little extra protection for your items, and other times you need something more substantial. Here are the several types of walls you can choose from through Vantage Boxes:
- Single-face: This is a single sheet of liner attached to one sheet of corrugated media that is normally offered in rolls. It provides extra padding for fragile things. One sheet of corrugated medium is attached between two sheets of liner in a single-wall
- Double-wall: This is more durable than a single-wall, although it is less flexible. With three stacked corrugated sheets and four liner board facings, the triple-wall is the strongest. It’s commonly utilized for industrial parts or produces containers.
Because we manufacture unique containers to ensure that your things fit perfectly, “Vantage Boxes” is the best solution for all of your Unique Packaging needs. Our specialized team services and all-around shipment facilitation, among other things, have already earned us a name. We don’t just cater to the sectors’ long-term needs; our designers are also enthralled by event and season-based packaging.